How to make Filipino Mango Ice Cream. Make this sweet and creamy Filipino Mango Ice Cream at home! This recipe uses only 4 ingredients, but it does not lack in flavor!
Health Benefits of Mangoes
- It is a great way to alkalize the body
- Helps fight cancer
- Makes you achieve a clear, glowing skin
- Can help regulate diabetes
- Helps you maintain a clear eyesight
- Aids in lowering the body’s cholesterol levels
Tips and Variations:
- For this Filipino Mango Ice Cream recipe, you can either use cubed mangoes or crushed mangoes. Either way, it tastes so good!
- To veganize this Filipino Ice Cream recipe, you can substitute the milk with vegan options like almond milk or soy milk.
- Always cream the heavy whipping cream or all-purpose cream correctly. It is a secret to achieve a creamy, non-crystalized ice cream.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- ripe mangos
- all-purpose cream or heavy whipping cream
- condensed milk
- vanilla (optional)
Instructions: How to make Filipino Mango Ice Cream
Mango ice cream made with only three or four ingredients and no churn or ice maker needed! Rich, silky, and with intense mango flavor, it’s the perfect year-round treat!
- Slice mangoes and scoop flesh, discarding pit and skin.
- In a blender or food processor, process mango to an applesauce-like consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine mango pulp, condensed milk, and heavy cream.
- Using an electric mixer at low speed, beat mixture until it begins to thicken. Increase speed to medium and continue to beat for about 8 to 10 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- While beating, squeeze a few drops of food coloring until the desired color is achieved.
- Transfer mixture into a 9 x 5 loaf pan. Cover with plastic film, lightly pressing the film against the surface of the cream mixture.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight. Serve frozen.
CHECK OUT MY CHANNEL https://youtu.be/Rm_PnqW6Jws