How to Insert signature in Word Mac 2022. Your handwritten signature gives your document a personal touch. You can scan your signature and store it as a picture to insert in the document. You can also insert a signature line to indicate where a signature should be written.
Nội dung bài viết:
How to Insert signature in Word Mac 2022
Step 1: Open the document you want to insert the signature in Microsoft Word.
In case you want to open a new document, open Microsoft Word, then select File and select New Document.
Step 2: Click File and choose to save File with Save as.
Step 3: You select the drop-down box with the file format “File Format” to select the PDF format.
Step 4: Select the file type and then click Save.
Step 5: Open Finder on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen to and the file just saved (This item has a half- blue and half-white icon).
Step 6: Right-click on the file and select Open With, then select Preview. At this point, your file will be opened in the Preview application for you to easily insert a signature into it.
Step 7: Click on the box-shaped icon on the left side of the search bar.
Step 8: Click on the icon similar to a handwritten signature next to the T icon.
Step 9: Choose 2 types: Trackpad or Camera. In case you use a laptop with built-in touch pad, you can choose Trackpad. If you do not use the touchpad but have a webcam, you can select the Camera item.
Step 10: Click on Create Signature to create a signature.
Step 11: How to create a signature with Trackpad and Camera as follows:
- You click Click Here to Begin ie click here to start
- Use your finger and write your signature on the touchpad
- Click a key on the keyboard
- Click Done to complete the signature
- You use a blank sheet of paper and sign your name on the paper
- Bring the signed paper to the Camera
- Align the signature so that it is in a straight line
- Click Done to finish
Step 12: Select the newly created signature on the drop-down menu to put the signature in the center of the document.
Step 13: Drag and drop the mouse to change the signature position. You can now resize the signature by dragging or shrinking at the corners.
Step 14: Select File and press the Save button, then both the document and your signature are saved.
Scan and insert a picture of your handwritten signature
You need a scanner to do this.
- Write your signature on a piece of paper.
- Scan the page and save it on your computer in a common file format: .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, or .PNG.
Tip: For information on how to use your scanner, use the manufacturer’s manual or Web site.
- On the Insert tab, click Pictures > Picture from File.
- Browse to the picture you want to insert, select it, and then click Insert.
- Click the picture to show the Picture Format tab.
- On the Picture Format tab, click Crop, and then crop the signature.
- Right-click the picture, and then click Save as Picture to save it as a separate file you can use in other documents.
Include text with your reusable signature
If you want information, such as your job title, phone number, or email address to be part of your signature, save it along with the picture as AutoText.
- Type the text you want under the inserted picture.
- Select the picture and the typed text.
- On the Insert menu, click AutoText > New.
- The Create New AutoText box opens.
Next to Name, type a name for your signature block and click OK.
- When you want to use this signature, place the insertion point where you want to insert the signature block.
- On the Insert menu, click AutoText > AutoText, and then click the name of your signature block.
Hope this article helps you!
Visit Macwintips.com to update the most practical and useful tips for Mac and Windows.