If you find No drivers are installed for this device when checking one of your devices on Device Manager, you are not alone.a device is enabled without a driver,device driver software was not successfully installed,how to fix device driver software was not successfully installed windows 7,device driver software installation windows 7,Device driver software was not successfully installed Windows 7 download,device driver software for windows 7,Device driver software was not successfully installed win 7,windows 10 not installing drivers automatically But don’t worry – you can fix it easily just by updating the driver for it!
Table of contents:
Have 2 method:
Method 1 – Download and install device drivers automatically (Recommended)
- Download and install Driver aesy.
- Run Driver aesy and click the Scan Now button. It will then scan your computer and detect any problematic drivers.
- NSlick Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of ALL missing or outdated drivers on your system (this requires Pro version – you will be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
- Restart your computer, check Device Manager to see if no drivers are installed for this device problem has been resolved.
Method 2 – Manually Download and Install Device Drivers
So we start:
- Visit the official website of the manufacturer.
- Check Support section for download driver, then enter model of hardware you want to get driver update and search.
- Among the driver releases, make sure to ONLY ONE select the driver that is most up-to-date and compatible with your variant of Windows Operating System.
- Run the downloaded file to complete the installation.
- Restart your computer and don’t forget the Device Manager and see if No drivers installed for this device the problem is fixed.
That’s it – two easy methods for you to download and update your device drivers for repair No drivers installed for this device on your computer. Hope this will be useful to you.
With windows 8 , 8.1 :To manually install a driver
You must be signed in as an administrator to follow these steps.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. (If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, and then click Search.)
- Enter Device Manager in the search box, and tap or click Device Manager.
- In the list of hardware categories, double-tap or double-click the category your device is in and then double-tap or double-click the device you want. For example, to see your video card, tap or click Display adapters, and then double-tap or double-click the video card name.
- Tap or click the Driver tab, tap or click Update Driver, and then follow the instructions. You might be asked for an admin password or to confirm your choice.
With windows 11 :To manually install a driver
- Open Settings.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Advanced options page on the right side.
- Under the “Additional options” section, click the Optional updates setting.
- Click the Driver updates setting.
- Check the driver to install on Windows 11.
- Click the Download & install option.
Once you complete the steps, the driver will download and install on Windows 11.