How to fix Google maps website crashes in Safari. Running iOS 14.2 iPad Air 2. Available memory 7Gb. Works fine in Chrome. as soon as I start typing a search the site crashes.
Table of contents:
How to fix Google maps website crashes in Safari
Fix : Go to “SETTINGS” > “SAFARI” > “PRIVACY & SECURITY” AND TURN OFF “PREVENT CROSS-SITE TRACKING”
PLEASE IMMEDIATELY DELETE THE FOLLOWING…
Go to “SETTINGS” > “SAFARI” > “PRIVACY & SECURITY” AND TURN OFF “PREVENT CROSS-SITE TRACKING”
…AS IT’S WAS AN UNINTENDED ATTEMPT IN FAILING TO NAVIGATE OTHERS THROUGH THE SHORT COMINGS OF CONFLICTING TECHNOLOGIES.
- Quit Safari and then restart. You can also force-quit it if Safari is unresponsive.
- Restart your Mac. You can restart your Mac by going to Apple menu > Restart.
- Ensure that your Mac is running the latest version of macOS. You can check for updates by going to System Preferences > Software Update. Updating macOS will also ensure that Safari is up to date.
- If you have extensions, turn them off and try again to determine if your extensions are causing the problem (Safari > Preferences, then click Extensions). Likewise, ensure that all of your extensions are up to date.
- Clear Safari’s cache and cookies. In Safari, click Safari > Preferences > Privacy and click the “Manage Website Data” button. And click Remove All.
- Restart your Mac in Safe Mode. Test in Safe Mode. Can you open Street View in Safe Mode? Then restart your Mac and exit Safe Mode and test Safari again.
How to fix google map not working on iPhone, iPad
Method 1. Enable GPS Location Service
Most map services are based on the global positioning system, so for Google Maps to work at its best, you should enable global positioning services (GPS) with Google Maps.
On your iPhone, iPad go to Settings -> Privacy and click on Location Services .
Here you click on Location Services to enable GPS (the slider turns green) and grant the Google Maps service permission to always access location services to measure your location. most accurately.
Method 2. Update Software
Always update software, patches are the most useful way to solve and fix some bugs on applications and operating systems. From Settings, navigate to General and select Software Update to check and download the latest iOS version.
At the same time, you should also update Google Maps from the App Store to patch bugs and update new features.
Method 3. Reinstall The Network System
If Google Maps can’t download the location, try to check the network connection you are using or reset the network settings.
Go to Settings -> General -> Reset
Here select Reset network settings and continue to click Reset network settings in the small dialog box that appears. It will take a short time for the system to reboot the device and reset the network.
Method 4. Force Restart
Unlike the usual Restart, Force Restart will force the phone to restart and clean up some problems on the device. This method is quite effective when you encounter some minor errors on iPhone, iPad.
On iPhone 6s and below and iPad, iPod : Press and hold the Home + Sleep/Wake key for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.
On iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus : Press and hold the Volume Down + Sleep/Wake keys for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo.
Macwintips hopes that with the guide to fix Google Maps not working on iPhone, iPad will help you solve the problems that you still have when using Google Maps.
Not only does Google Map fail to work, but many other applications have a similar situation, including Pinterest, one of the major image sharing applications today, when Pinterest is not working. You can see how to fix Pinterest not working on iPhone and iPad here.
Besides fixing Google Map not working on iPad, you can refer to how to use copy past on iPad to copy data in documents more conveniently, using copy past on iPad is quite simple. And it’s not as difficult as many people think